Do you want to join a global technology leader company that gives you more?
At Celanese, we are engineers, scientists, operators and product developers who work every day on bringing differentiated solutions to our customers. We make products that are essential to everyday living. In 2007, Celanese Corporation established its shared services center in the heart of Budapest. Through dynamic development, the Celanese Budapest Business Services Center (BBSC) has grown to be one of the most renowned shared service centers of the Central-Eastern European region, employing more than 360 young, talented professionals. The Budapest office is responsible for the financial, logistic and customer service processes of Celanese Corporation’s North-American, Western-European and Asian business lines. Celanese BBSC places a great emphasis on work-life balance, and as a recognition to these efforts, has been awarded as “Family Friendly Company of the Year 2017”.
Celanese currently employs approximately 7,500 employees worldwide and had 2016 net sales of $5.4 billion.
Responsible for leading a team of customer services team leaders and representatives required to execute perfect order fulfillment within the order to cash process. Order to cash includes pricing administration, order entry, customer service/problem resolution, billing coordination, collections and master data maintenance. Position will be responsible for day to day management of personnel in addition to resolving any escalated issues relating to the order entry or customer relationship management process. This position will interface with their counterparts in Logistics Leadership and Business Leadership to develop and manage processes that meet productivity and quality metrics in order to ensure a seamless order-to-deliver process resulting in excellent customer service in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Drive the strategic direction of Customer Service in alignment with company objectives
• Ensure stable, engaged and motivated Customer Service Team Leaders and team members
• Oversee processes and multiple customer service teams
• Build and maintain business relationships with business lines to ensure requirements are known and escalation points are clear should they be needed
• Ensure adherence to all Safety and Compliance written standard operating procedures and controls, trade compliance, customs compliance, transportation and logistics regulations, Sarbanes Oxley, Dangerous Goods regulations, Responsible Care and ISO 9000
• Drive internal and external customer satisfaction and be key interface between CS and business lines
• Responsible for delivering updated scorecards with metrics for internal process performance
• Ensure adherence to defined operational escalation process to leads, regional experts and logistics personnel when unforeseen delays in delivery to customers are encountered. Investigate failures and work with teams to develop process changes to address “routine” failures
• Drive utilization of Quality Notification and 2PM processes
• Cooperate with Logistics managers to ensure alignment of goals and objectives
• Participate in monthly operations meetings with supply chain and business teams to ensure alignment of performance and expectations
• Recommend process improvements including investigation of quality failures and the development of preventive and corrective actions for quality failures
• Manage work planning, vacation planning, follow up, meetings and scheduling to meet business requirements
• Manage all HR required employee interactions including performance reviews, development plans and safety contacts
• Participate in SOX self assessments as required (monthly, quarterly and annually) as well as ISO and other audits
• Maintain and ensure key internal and external relationships
• Actively participate and lead M&A activities
• Customer Service experience w/ proven leadership responsibility (Minimum 3-5 years of CS and 5+ years of leadership experience)
• Strategic mindset
• Dealing with ambiguity, able to act and lead in a changing environment
• Work under pressure, being able to prioritize different needs
• Customer Service Attitude and Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Strong Problem Solving and Analytical skills
• Results Orientation with proven record of Process Improvement
• Ability to drive process improvements (Knowledgeable in Six Sigma and LEAN is an advantage)
• Role model of Accountability & Ownership
• SAP Experience preferred
• Fluent English required, one other European language preferred