Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of differentiated chemistry solutions and specialty materials used in most major industries and consumer applications. Our two complementary business cores, Acetyl Chain and Materials Solutions, use the full breadth of Celanese's global chemistry, technology and business expertise to create value for our customers and the corporation. As we partner with our customers to solve their most critical business needs, we strive to make a positive impact on our communities and the world through The Celanese Foundation. Based in Dallas, Celanese employs approximately 7,300 employees worldwide and had 2016 net sales of $5.4 billion.
- Follow up of customer related figures e.g. sales volumes, forecast, budget, price, accounts receivables, and terms of payments
- Identify and commercialize with the key account director projects at key accounts in order to support Celanese’ growth strategy;
- Initiate new projects and explain technology to key accounts
- Collect market intelligence relevant information e.g. market trends,
- Follow new product developments
- Administer and document sales processes for the Intermediate Chemistry Sales Departement
- Prepare audit documents and participate in the auditing process