Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of differentiated chemistry solutions and specialty materials used in most major industries and consumer applications. With sales almost equally divided between North America, Europe and Asia, the company uses the full breadth of its global chemistry, technology and business expertise to create value for customers and the corporation. Celanese partners with customers to solve their most critical needs while making a positive impact on its communities and the world. Based in Dallas, Texas, Celanese employs approximately 7,100 employees worldwide and had 2015 net sales of $5.7 billion, visit www.celanese.com.
In Budapest, Celanese has its major Shared Service Center, providing transactional and consultative support in all areas of Finance and customer and logistics support in Supply Chain.
There are several new opportunities on junior level at our company. Apply now and join us if you would like to use your language skills on a daily basis and gather relevant experience and grow in a truly multinational environment.
As a Coordinator at the Logistics department you will execute delivery and logistics activities in Europe, ensuring on-time shipment from the plants and on time delivery to the customer.
What we expect:
• Fluent English language skills, other language knowledge is a plus
• Fresh graduates are welcome, 0-1 years of experience in a customer facing role is an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Proactive and open-minded personality
• Team player attitude
Why you should join us
• Dynamic and multinational environment – get in touch with different cultures from all over the globe
• Great learning and development opportunities within the company
• Social engagement through various company events and volunteer initiatives
• Creative work areas such as relaxing and massage rooms