Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of specialty materials and chemical products which are used in most major industries and consumer applications. Our products, essential to everyday living, are manufactured in North America, Europe and Asia. Known for operational excellence, sustainability and premier safety performance, Celanese delivers value to customers around the globe with best-in-class technologies. Based in Dallas, Texas, the company employs approximately 7,300 employees worldwide and had 2016 net sales of $5.4 billion, with approximately 67% generated outside of North America. For more information about Celanese Corporation and its global product offerings, visit www.celanese.com.
- Provide application support to the Finance function and primarily in the Treasury area
- Collaborate with a Global IT team
- Help to manage the relationship between IT and the Finance/Treasury Organization.
- Drive alignment of new/existing technology solutions with Treasury strategy - work collaboratively to develop the business case.
- Help to manage the plan to deliver technology solutions
- Pro-actively bring (or drive the team to bring) new solutions /tweak existing solutions to improve productivity
- Proactively communicate key initiatives and listen to customer feedback- Improve IT services and manage impact to business.
- Be accountable to the Treasury organization for delivery of all IT services.
- Help to manage escalation for all IT related customer issues.
- Manage IT related business risks (security, application roadmap, etc.)
- Configuration experience in SAP AR, Credit, GL, CO
- Can configure product types in SAP Treasury and add new companies/processes in SAP-Treasury
- Configurarion experience with NewGL
- Experience with Analytical tools
- Project Management experience