We create chemistry but we are much more than a chemistry company: We’re engineers, scientists, technical experts and logistics specialist. We’re problem solvers, advisers and product designers. We have 100 years of experience, a global network and a great passion for chemistry that comes from the heart. This is how me make sure that our plastics drive the cars of tomorrow, that our emulsions make interior paints even more eco-friendly and that our sweeteners reduce sugar also in your food products.
We are a global technology leader in the production of chemistry solutions and specialty materials used in most major industries and consumer applications which are also part of your everyday life. Headquartered in Dallas (Texas) our global network includes around 7,700 employees, more than 80 locations in 20 countries and helps us use ‘good chemistry’ to make our lives a little bit safer, cleaner and better – everyday.
We are looking for an Account Manager Food Ingredients (m/f/d) based in Europe to support our team.
• Account Planning and Management:
• Primary point of contact for assigned customers
• Creates account plans for all assigned customers
• Responsible for execution of account plans and developing corrective action plans as needed to close gaps.
• General account management: customer visits, call reports, sampling, negotiations, customer service, etc
• Pipeline Development:
• Surface project ideas
• Execute translation priorities
• Request technical T&I resources for sales support
• Introduce and sell new products to customers
• Value Capture:
• Gather volume/pricing/share intelligence
• Maximize price realization to customer’s NBA
• Take action on leakage management recommendations from product lines
• Responsible for creating/maintaining sales forecasts
• Maintains all SFDC data related to assigned accounts (Account plans, relationship maps, etc.).
• Bachelor degree in business, marketing, or chemistry
• At least 5 years of commercial customer facing experience
• Strong communication skills: written and verbal in English + other European language
• Good business acumen
• Strong negotiation skills and contracting knowledge, can show ability to forge effective working relationships at all levels internally and externally
• Commercial experience in sales and new business development and project management
• Customer Focused attitude
• Proficient in Microsoft 365 applications and SFDC
• Having " hunter mentality",ability to identify new key contacts and build useful relationships within customer ecosystem through various pro-active techniques
• Having strong result orientation and systematic approach to account management
• Stress resistant and result oriented proactive solution provider, able to deal with a challenging targets
• Having multilingual skills, knowledge of 2-3 additional languages a plus
• a dynamic and intercultural work environment
• flat hierarchies
• a strong team work mindset across departments
• flexible working options