We create chemistry but we are much more than a chemistry company: We’re engineers, scientists, technical experts and logistics specialist. We’re problem solvers, advisers and product designers. We have 100 years of experience, a global network and a great passion for chemistry that comes from the heart. This is how me make sure that our plastics drive the cars of tomorrow, that our emulsions make interior paints even more eco-friendly and that our sweeteners reduce sugar also in your food products.
We are a global technology leader in the production of chemistry solutions and specialty materials used in most major industries and consumer applications which are also part of your everyday life. Headquartered in Dallas (Texas) our global network includes around 7,700 employees, more than 80 locations in 20 countries and helps us use ‘good chemistry’ to make our lives a little bit safer, cleaner and better – everyday.
We are looking for an Sachbearbeiter Import /Export (m/f/d) to support our team in Sulzbach (Frankfurt / Main).
Our European Commercial Center in Sulzbach is our largest European commercial and administrative location. Around 250 new colleagues are looking forward to welcoming you on site!
• Support the Global Trade Compliance department, GTC Europe’s Regional Manager, and all business units in Europe by ensuring the proper HTS, and Dual-Use (as well as drug precursor) classifications of Celanese products pursuant to Customs and all applicable government agencies with focus of Swiss regulation
• Respond to internal and external inquiries regarding HTS, and Dual-Use (as well as drug precursor) classification, import duties, documentation requirements, or other import regulations and ensuring refund or avoidance of duties according to free trade agreements such as EUR1, T2, T1 etc.
• Coordinate, control and communicate customs brokers and third-party-logistics service providers in order to ensure timely clearance and release of import/export shipments, maintain customs compliance records in accordance with all applicable government regulations as well as cost-efficient and compliant customs handling and manage relative reporting lines
• Coordinate, control and communicate with customs authorities to ensure in-time realization of changes in law and compliant day-to-day import handling. Monitoring volume of import duties and analyzing changes of import duties in order to create savings. Managing interface to Supply Chain Purchasing to realize best possible purchasing conditions, e.g. by utilization of free trade agreements
• Monitoring legal changes, analyzing impact on Celanese business units and providing solutions for the adjustment of the import handling accordingly.
• Help managing interface to the Budapest team (import/Export logistics) and being counterpart for Americas / Asia teams regarding intra-Celanese businesses (such as STO (stock transfer orders))
• Co-Develop, establish and train on Trade Compliance Policies and Procedures and TC Handbook/Technology Control Plan (TCP) and on its interfaces to other functions
• Handle 3rd party Duty Invoice booking
• Experience in Logistics / Swiss Customs or Apprenticeship + additional qualifications (Logistics / Customs) or similar
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of business experience
• Thorough, organized, detailed oriented, accurate
• Effective and logical with oral and written communication skills
• Ability to identify trends, generate ideas, research and apply solutions
• Prior Customs and import/export transportation experience under Swiss regulation
• Ability to manage personal workflow and set priorities
• PC proficient including, MS Office and nice to have in SAP R/3.
• Fluent in English and German
• a dynamic and intercultural work environment
• flat hierarchies
• a strong team work mindset across departments
• flexible working options
• an additional 12,5th salary & holiday allowance
• company pension insurance
Are you interested in this position? Then we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to apply via our career site.
If you have any Questions, please contact Ilham El Bouazzati 069 45009 1321